MG Social Ltd, with registered office at Block 1, 195-197 Old Nicosia-Limassol Road, Dali Industrial Zone, 2540, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our” and/or derivatives and/or variants thereof) operates the website https://mydirtyhobbyshop.com (hereinafter “MyDirtyHobbyShop” or the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
As also stated in the Terms of Service, the Site is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years old.
For further information about Our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org using the details provided below:
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit the Site, We automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, We collect information about the individual web pages of the Site or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, We collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Information: includes billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Payment and Commercial Information: If you make a purchase, we collect payment card details and related information necessary to process your payment. We also collect details about payments to and from you and details of products you have purchased.
- Profile Data includes your password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Website activity data: We collect information about how you use our Websites, products and services and interact with our content, including the pages you visit in our Websites, search history, and the referring web page from which you arrived at our Websites. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Websites and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained below in the section on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
- User Submitted Personal Information: We collect information you submit in order to personalize your account or for a specific function, preferences, feedback, survey responses, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that We collect, generally, to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information:
- To communicate with you
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with Us, to provide you with information or advertising relating to Our products or services.
- For marketing purposes
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where We deem it necessary, We disclose personal information:
- Within our corporate group: We may disclose any or all of the categories of personal information to members of our corporate group (including affiliates and related entities) to the extent this is necessary for our purposes listed in the sections above.
- Service providers: We disclose the categories of personal information we collect to our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include payment processing and fulfilling orders, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, customer service, marketing and advertising, customization of content, analytics, security, or hosting our Websites or supporting our Websites’ functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. For example, we use SiteGround to power our online store, and you can read more about how SiteGround uses your Personal Information here: https://www.siteground.com/viewtos/privacy_policy?scid=3&lang=en.
- Legal successors: We may disclose all of the categories of personal information we collect to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
5. COOKIES AND AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect website activity data.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by the Websites’ domains, or by other domains we own or control:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Websites and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Websites. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Websites and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Websites. These cookies help us to improve our Websites, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires, or until you delete your cookies.
Use of Google Analytics. We use Google as a service provider to collect and analyze information about how users use the Websites, including by collecting website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains, and third-party cookies set by Google. Because we activated IP anonymization for Google Analytics, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address and will not store your full IP address. Google will use the information only for the purpose of providing Google Analytics services to us and will not use this information for other purposes. The information collected by Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States pursuant to standard contractual clauses approved by the EU. You can learn more on how Google uses data here, and you can opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Google AdWords Remarketing allows Us to tailor Our marketing to better suit your needs and only display advertisements that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see advertisements from the Site, you can opt out in several ways:
6. YOUR RIGHTS
As a European citizen, You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right:
- to receive information on the personal information we hold about you and how such personal information is used (right to access);
- to correct inaccurate personal information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your personal information (right to deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the personal information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the personal information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your personal information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object);
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your personal information (right to restriction of processing); and
- to withdraw your consent at any time where our processing is based on consent.
7. DATA TRANSFER
Where the laws of your country allow you to do so, by using the Websites you consent to the transfer of information that we collect about you, including personal information, to other countries in which we, members of our corporate group (including affiliates and related entities) or our service providers are located. When we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with the applicable laws. Where relevant, our transfers outside the EEA are made pursuant to standard contractual clauses approved for use by the European Union.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, or for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider a number of factors, including what personal data we are processing, the risk of harm from any unauthorised disclosure, why we are processing your personal data and whether we can achieve this outcome by another means without having to process it.
Where permissible, we will also delete your personal information upon your request as explained in Section 6 of this Policy titled “Your Rights”.